SeniorWell is the leader in healthcare innovation, providing on-site audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry services to nursing facilities across the Midwest. You will provide the personalized care, SeniorWell will provide everything else including:
- Patient scheduling.
- Audiological equipment.
- Medical records and patient files.
- Medical billing and collections.
- Company car or a car allowance.
- Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services, and recommendations.
- Administering patient’s hearing healthcare and patient education.
- Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company.
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
- Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults.
- Audiology background with proficiency in the diagnostic evaluation of hearing, prevention, rehabilitation services for auditory problems and dispensing hearing aids.
- Appropriate state licensure in Audiology. MA- Audiology at a minimum.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Karen Moran at 224-632-5583